Academy of the Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy of the Inferno

Dark Academy with all the action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
gangsta_girl777
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_vote_lcapCallista ::FINISHED:: I_voting_barCallista ::FINISHED:: I_vote_rcap 
Sky
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_vote_lcapCallista ::FINISHED:: I_voting_barCallista ::FINISHED:: I_vote_rcap 
Aquamarine
Light
Snow
HEYYILOVEANIMAY
Black Blood
Hope
Callista
Mina
Latest topics
» The Lifeguard Stand
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Dorm #4
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Lee's Jewlery
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Beach
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Meadow
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am by blackice

» !!Callista's awesome poweR!! WIP
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Callista ::FINISHED::
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Boardwalk
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Dorm #2
Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm by gangsta_girl777

Affiliates

Callista ::FINISHED::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callista
Beginner
Callista

Gemini Posts : 2

Character sheet
Strength:
Callista ::FINISHED:: Left_bar_bleue500/500Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Inteligence:
Callista ::FINISHED:: Left_bar_bleue500/500Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
HP:

Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty
PostSubject: Callista ::FINISHED::   Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:50 am

Callista ::FINISHED:: Grimgrimoire01

Academy of the Inferno
Student Application

First Name: Callista

Middle Name: --

Last Name: --

Nickname(s): Cala

Birthday: may 22

Race: Pirate (Mage)

Appearance: --See picture above please--

Special Ability: Can make small 3-D images of her thoughts or another's at their consent. These images can damage her mind and the more she uses her ability the more closer her mind comes to insanity. This does not effect the mind of the other person if she is displaying another person's mind. The 3-D images are not actual figures, only holographic displays. They cannot hurt anything but the mind of Callista.

Weapon: Skull Staff- Kyoki. Can release strong electric blasts that can immediately stun her opponent. It is as tall as Callista herself and the skull can speak on it's own. She always has it with her.

Personality/ General character/attitude: Seductive, dark and mysterious. She is a natural flirt and can draw in any male she wants really. Her special staff technique "Skeleton Siren" makes this a promise.

Goals: To be a feared sea legend. To be rich and be hunted down (for some excitement once in her life)

Dislikes: Being told what to do. People who do not know their place. Rough seas.

Fears: Dying alone. Sharks.

Bad Habits: yells a lot. A little too Seductive.

Family:--

Other Family: Her crew (still recruiting)

History: Callista grew up with two parents. One was hopping between jobs and the other abused her because her father couldn't hold down any of his 4 jobs. She has stab wounds on her body but one is still painful-- a deep gash in her stomach that still bleed occasionally. Her father left her mother and she went on a rampage, giving her all the other stab wounds.
Callista ran away from her mother and only friends- her siblings- and became a pirate. Her acquired powers help her to achieve her goal to become a world-wide feared pirate!!!

Who did you PM?:: Aquamarine ::

Back to top Go down
gangsta_girl777
Freshmen
gangsta_girl777

Aquarius Posts : 911

Character sheet
Strength:
Callista ::FINISHED:: Left_bar_bleue100/500Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty_bar_bleue  (100/500)
Inteligence:
Callista ::FINISHED:: Left_bar_bleue150/500Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty_bar_bleue  (150/500)
HP:
Callista ::FINISHED:: Left_bar_bleue200/500Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty_bar_bleue  (200/500)

Callista ::FINISHED:: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista ::FINISHED::   Callista ::FINISHED:: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Welcome to The Academy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cec101.webs.com

Callista ::FINISHED::
Page 1 of 1