Academy of the Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy of the Inferno

Dark Academy with all the action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
gangsta_girl777
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_vote_lcapInstructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_voting_barInstructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_vote_rcap 
Sky
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_vote_lcapInstructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_voting_barInstructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_vote_rcap 
Aquamarine
Light
Snow
HEYYILOVEANIMAY
Black Blood
Hope
Callista
Mina
Latest topics
» The Lifeguard Stand
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Dorm #4
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Lee's Jewlery
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Beach
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm by HEYYILOVEANIMAY

» Meadow
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am by blackice

» !!Callista's awesome poweR!! WIP
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Callista ::FINISHED::
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm by gangsta_girl777

» The Boardwalk
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm by gangsta_girl777

» Dorm #2
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm by gangsta_girl777

Affiliates

Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow
Freshmen
Snow

Sagittarius Posts : 211

Character sheet
Strength:
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) Left_bar_bleue20/500Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Inteligence:
Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) Left_bar_bleue20/500Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
HP:

Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT)   Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Instructions
&
Templete

On this forum, they players will be allowed to fight with other players. But you have to inform the Moderator about your abilities. The moves will be judges by their description.

Create a topic in "Fighting Instructions"
Label it with your character's "Last Name, First Name"
Add your moves using the given template
Wait for Snow or Light to post the Power required for your moves and to place the Giving Damage
Then you may pick fights with other players.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] {Name of weapon or ability.}
[b]Technique:[/b] {Technique's name here.}
[b]Power Required:[/b] {Snow or Light will determine this.}
[b]Giving Damage:[/b] { Snow or Light will determine this.}
[b]Description:[/b] {Description of the weapon or ability [This will greatly determine the Power required. Be descriptive and unique!]}
[b]Advantages:[/b] {Minimum: 1}
[b]Disadvantages:[/b] {Must be equal to or more than adventages}

This are the examples:
Name:Death (scythe)
Technique:Slice & Dice
Power Required: -3 Strength
Giving Damage: -5 HP
Description: The user moves shiftly behind the oponent, thrusting them forward with the scythe. Then shiftly appear in from of the oponent and slices the scythe at them 5 times.
Adventages: Accuracy is great.
Disadventages:Weak damage.

Name:Death (scythe)
Technique:Slice & Dice
Power Required: -5 Strength
Giving Damage: -5 HP
Description: The user moves shiftly behind the oponent, thrusting them forward with the scythe. Then shiftly appear in from of the oponent and slices the scythe at them 7 times.
Adventages: Accuracy is great.
Disadventages: Damage not that good.

The second example has more Power Required only because of the small change in the Disadventage and Description. So the more detail you put the less Power will be Required. But remember, no Godmoding.

Depending on your rank, you will be allowed to have a certain amount of Abilities.
Beginners = 2 abilities
Students = 5 abilities
Freshman = 10 abilities
Sophomores = 15 abilities
Juniors = 20 abilities
Seniors = 25-30 abilities

(NOTE: you may have less abilities, but these are the maximums for each rank)
Back to top Go down

Instructions & the Templete (IMPORTANT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy of the Inferno :: New Members :: Registrations :: Fighting Abilities-
Jump to: